Community Forum

Every time I attempt to manage my service online I get an error that I need to call comcast

New Poster

Every time I attempt to manage my service online I get an error that I need to call comcast

Every time I click manage internet, TV channels online to goes to a new screen and says I need to call comcast to complete my order. I haven't ordered anything. I just wanted to see what my costs were. I chatted with someone about and they said they put in a work order or something on it. . it still does it. I assume this is just a BS way to get me on the phone with someone so they can up sale me on something. I am getting close to cancelling the whole thing. I don;t want to talk to someone, that is why I pay for Internet, so I can do everything online and avoid push 1 for this and so, push 2 for what ever. it is nonsense.. I want to be able to adjust my packages online like I can with everything thing else I do
Expert

Re: Every time I attempt to manage my service online I get an error that I need to call comcast

Depending on your services you may not be able to manage your account online. An employee here would be happy to help you if you like though. Just tell them what you want and they will send you a message with available options. Would you like me to ask an employee to help you?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Every time I attempt to manage my service online I get an error that I need to call comcast

I guess Comcast just is just going to remain in the 20th century when it comes to customer service
New Poster

I feel your pain. I had the same experience. It's all about $$$. They just want to get you on the phone so they can hard-sell you confusing "bargain" products and services you don't want or need.