Community Forum

Escalation on Mobile services Suspension

New Poster

Escalation on Mobile services Suspension

My name is Sri Vimalananda <Edited> , I was holding Xfinity Account  ( Internet account - <Edited> , Mobile account  - <Edited>) at <Edited>
I moved out of that apartment and my friend (VIjay <Edited>) moved in the same apartment. My friend wants to transfer my Xfinity internet account as he doesn't want the new connection. So i decided to take new connection
at my new place <Edited>. So, my friend and me visited and consulted the xfinity retail store at <Edited>. They told it is possible to transfer internet account and they said it is possible to take transfer mobile account to my new account at my new address. We have gone through all the process with retail store  ( filled the forms along with the identity verification) and i transferred my internet account (<Edited>) to my friend around May 28th 2019. I have taken a new account (new Internet account - <Edited>)  at my new place(<Edited>). The retail store representatives told that it would take some time to transfer the mobile account (<Edited>)  to my new Xfinity internet account (<Edited>)  at my new address. It wasn't happen.

My mobile services were suspended on 11 June 2019 with the reason i didn't pay the bill. I spoke to the customer care representative and they said it is not my account and they cannot process the payment with my credit / Debit card details.
customer care representative asked me to go to  the store and get  help. My friend and me went  to the store at <Edited> and explained all the scenario. The representative at store spoke to the back end department for around 2 hours and they told they raised a ticket and they will resolve in 48 hrs. I had no mobile service for 3 days. After 3 days  i visited the store again and escalated to the assistant manager of the store (Sunny <Edited>) . Assistant manager spoke to back end team and asked them to update the payment method with my credit card details and re-activated the mobile service . At this point of time the representative cannot see my mobile account on both address (<Edited>).They detailed the data. She assured me that the back end team will transfer the mobile account to my new internet account and they will process the rewards for the inconvenience caused. I was able to use my mobile services from then. After few days i visited the retail store to know the status of the  ticket. They told me that the back end team didn't resolve it and they told me that they will resolve as soon as possible and they assured me that my mobile network services won't get interrupted. After few days i again visited the store , this time the manager (Jermy) said the issue would take months to resolve as the Xnfinity entered the mobile business 3 years before and they don't have technology like T-Mobile or AT&T or Verizon. He said me wait for few more days to get it resolved. I was totally upset but my mobile services are up.

On 11 August 2019 again my mobile services were interrupted. My friend and i called to the customer care representative. The customer care representative told us to go to the retail store as she wasn't able to identity the issue.
Again we both (My friend an i ) visited the same retail store and explained the problem. Again the representative at the store spoke to the back end team and confirmed that they will transfer the mobile account to my new account and asked me wait for 48 hours to resolve with the ticket number. The ticket number is - 190811282376. I called after 48 hours and they told they will resolve the issue in 7 business days and they didn't reactive my mobile services.

This is totally Xfinity's fault.Why Xfinity is taking month to resolve it. That too they suspended my mobile network saying that i didn't pay the bill. You don't have any mechanism to accept my credit card details and re-activate my account.
 I have missed important calls. I was not able to transfer money through bank because i wasn't not able to authenticate through SMS. I was not able to restore my passwords. 
I am the sufferer. I am in a big mess now. I want my mobile services back. I wan't my mobile account to be transfer to my new account. All the inconvenience caused should be compensated by Xfinity.
If you still don't respond properly to this e-mail  i will proceed legally.

Regards,
Sri Vimal <Edited>