Community Forum

Escalation of my issue to the Regional Executive Support Team has resulted in silence

Regular Visitor

Escalation of my issue to the Regional Executive Support Team has resulted in silence

After many phonecalls and texts, a complaint to the FCC and 3 missed service calls, I was sent this email promising that someone would get back to me and after 4 days it is still silence. if this is really from the office of Tom <edited for violating froum guidelines>, then Sherry T. has done nothing even though I was promised a response in 24 hours. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My name is Teresa with the Office of Tom <edited for violating froum guidelines>. I just received your recent email correspondence. I have forwarded your current email correspondence to our Regional Executive Support Team which is our highest department in our corporate office The agent assigned to assist you is Sherry T. The escalated ticket number is ESL03291017. I have your contact number as ...and your email address as ....... Our agent will contact you within 24 business hours. The Regional Executive Support Team exclusively resolves the issues when the ticket is created. This will help to keep confusion down and will allow a more steady flow of better communication to assist you. Please keep in contact with the Regional Executive Support Team as it is currently your sole point of contact. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for your time and patience. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week as part of our XFINITY Customer Commitment. We appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing Comcast. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Teresa V. Office of Tom <edited for violating froum guidelines>