Community Forum

Error 1 of 1: Phone Number is not a valid phone number

New Poster

Error 1 of 1: Phone Number is not a valid phone number

I'm frustrated. Every time I try to move service, when I hit 'enter' it changes my info to (111) 111-1111 so I obviously can't get the confirmation call, so I really need to talk to someone to help me set up moving my service because now I moved days ago, so I'm just paying for service at an address I don't live at, which is stupid. 

But I can't even get on live chat with anyone because every time I try to chat, it tells me I put in an invalid number-- EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NOWHERE TO PUT A NUMBER IN ON THE FORM. 

Like, I'm not the only person having this problem. I wish this company would just fix the problem, instead of making me come here just so I can get the service that I'm already paying for. 

I've filled out the request to move service twice now btw, no confirmation call. And yeah it's probably because every time I enter the form it deletes it, but that's just another problem in what is honestly a slew of problems.

I wish this company wasn't such a monopoly, so I could actually go with a service provider that worked.

Official Employee

Re: Error 1 of 1: Phone Number is not a valid phone number

wishingforglass -- We're looking into the issue you mentioned about live chat.  Do you know what URL you were using?