Community Forum

Erroneous disconnect of coax cable

New Poster

Erroneous disconnect of coax cable

I cancelled my digital box from one of my tvs and after that an auto accident that broke my cable pole and disconnected all of my cable services created the necessity of having a tech come out to repair and replace services. The tech removed the coax cable from this tv and I can't get cable services to this room. I have 2 empty rooms and had planned to move the digital box from one room to the other when I was using that room. Now I am told I have to pay 60.00 to add the line back. I feel this is preposterous as I already pay almost 200.00 per month. I feel this is the fault of xfinity and not mine.

Expert

Re: Erroneous disconnect of coax cable

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Erroneous disconnect of coax cable

Hello Gatorweeks, I can assist you with getting a tech out to run a cable to the appropriate room in your home. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?