Community Forum

Equipment return

New Poster

Equipment return

I am curious as to why I would get a call from Comcast/Xfinity at 4:30 a.m. (!!!!!) for ANY reason.  I ended service because  family members moved in with me for about 6 months while their new house is being built, and they wanted to bring their Xfinity service.  I returned the equipment two days ago.  The unhelpful person I talked to via the number given to me in the voicemail said something nonsensical about some office being in Utah.   Seriously, calling someone at 4:30 a.m. is incredibly rude.  Maybe I should explore other options for Internet and television when my family moves back out.  

Official Employee

Re: Equipment return

Hello LRosie. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. We sincerely apologize you received a call at that hour. Our call centers are usually trained well in knowing when they are allowed to call. Apologies we dropped the ball. If you need assistance with reviewing your account and the equipment inventory listed, I can help. Feel free to send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Equipment return

Hi LRosie. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!