Community Forum

Equipment damage/lost

New Poster

Equipment damage/lost

Isaiah
Account Number&nbspxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone number Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Email xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
     Due to a flood in my home there was complete and total water damage to all of me and my famiiesf belongings and that includes the Xfinity internet modem and router or anything that was attached to the walls.
Unfortunately the house is full of mold and mildew and is condemned so I haven't had access to the internet or my account in about 2 to 3 weeks now. I would have said something sooner but I have been preoccupied with trying to find a place to live for my family. I can only communicate through email right now so I apologize for any inconveniences and I would really appreciate your support, compassion and consideration in this terrible event. 
         Thank you
   Isaiah Butterfield
Expert

Re: Equipment damage/lost

Hi @krisadams1979,

Sorry to hear about the flood in your home. Smiley Sad

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Equipment damage/lost

Hi krisadams1979. We're sorry to learn about your terrible situation. I can assist with resolving your account and with the damaged/lost equipment process. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.