Community Forum

Equipment Update

Regular Visitor

Equipment Update

I received a letter re the modem equipment update.  Do I need to complete something for you to mail me my new modem?  If so, how/where do I complete information?

Expert

Re: Equipment Update

Go here: xfinity.com/equipmentupdate 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

You can do this: 

Go here: xfinity.com/equipmentupdate 

Or I can help out, Sambo200. Let me know! 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

i received a phone call from xfinity  indicating I could upgrade my modem for better service, for free. if this is legitimate, how do I go about getting the upgrade?

dmaher

New Poster

I recieved a phone call telling me to go online to request new upgraded modem. And I'm trying to do that

Official Employee

Hello DouglasMick6199, I can assist you with upgrading your equipment. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

We received your letter 21003/48/1/2 about exchanging our old modem Model Number TG862G

with your new XFINITY Wireless Gateway for no charge. Please send us anything we need in order to do the exchange.

Eva and Paul  Amann