Community Forum

Equipment Returns - Free UPS Pick Up

New Poster

Equipment Returns - Free UPS Pick Up

I have cancelled my account effective April 1. How long do I have to return my equipment without a late fee? I now live in a nursing home in CA. With Covid-19, my son from Oregon is not able to drive down as planned to take care of my affairs, including returning the equipment to UPS. Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Covid-19 Return Time

@EllaBig wrote:

I have cancelled my account effective April 1. How long do I have to return my equipment without a late fee? I now live in a nursing home in CA. With Covid-19, my son from Oregon is not able to drive down as planned to take care of my affairs, including returning the equipment to UPS. Thank you.

In response to COVID-19 travel and safety concerns, we’re making equipment returns even easier with free UPS home pick-up.

Beginning Tuesday, March 24, customers can schedule an at-home pickup by initiating the equipment return at the Digital Returns Center, printing the UPS return label, boxing up the equipment and then calling 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule the pickup. Customers will need the
tracking number from the UPS return label to schedule the pickup. Link below: 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/returning-your-equipment

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!