Community Forum

Endless (years) of tiling

New Poster

Endless (years) of tiling

I am subject cndless (years) of tiling (and so is my neighborhood). Xfinity/Comcast knows it and yet doesn't address it (i.e. make it go away!). I pay 100% o my bill and yet Xfinity/Comcast are denying me 100% of that which I paid for. Given their monopoly I cannot change providers. How do I get resolution to this aggraving problem?

Expert

Re: Endless (years) of tiling

Hi @Smith485

Have you had a tech visit? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Not recently.

Over the past couple years I khad many visits and the cab;e to the street bocx xhanged. The wiring within my house has also been updated. The issue comes from the old system used in the street that needs to be updated and obviously being ignored as many in the neighborhood have the same eproblem. It is 5:15 Pm and it is tiling on Channel 868...

New Poster

And the tiling goes on... and Xfinity does nothing.

New Poster

We live and Maryland and have the same problem. It’s most noticeable on the HD channels – TLC, Food Network, HGTV, and the Travel channel. We had several technicians come out and they confirmed that it is not our house wiring. The problem is at the junction box in our neighborhood. The local line supervisor and local Xfinity store manager are aware of it but, won't give me a status update. It's very frustrating!