Community Forum

End of my contract date

New Poster

End of my contract date

Please email me with end of contract date and cancellation fee as of today Thanks

Official Employee

Re: End of my contract date

Hi TrLou, I can help review your contract end date with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Phil

just send me the info requested so I can begin my research.

thanks

(Edited for posting name Publicly)

i will contact you when ready

Official Employee

@TrLou, please send me a Private Message (not Public) including your full name as it appears on the account. To keep yourself and your account secure please avoid posting personal information in public posts. Thank you!

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@TrLou, we have not heard back from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a Private Message if you still need assistance with this. If you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, please create a new Public post. Thank you!