Community Forum

Email

New Poster

Email

I'm in my email, and it is not allowig me to respone to items i my mail.  Example: I have a mail, that is offering training,  for tomorrow afternoon.  It wants me to register, for the training by tap onto a button. Well here's the problem, when I tap the button, there is no response.  Thisis ot only happening for the email, it is happening to the others I open, and try to interact.

Expert

Re: Email

@delovely9 wrote:

I'm in my email, and it is not allowig me to respone to items i my mail.  Example: I have a mail, that is offering training,  for tomorrow afternoon.  It wants me to register, for the training by tap onto a button. Well here's the problem, when I tap the button, there is no response.  Thisis ot only happening for the email, it is happening to the others I open, and try to interact.

If you're using the Chrome browser this is a known problem; you will need to disable your popup blocker or right click on the button and open it in a new window/tab.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!