Community Forum

Easiest way to keep internet service & security, but cancel TV

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Easiest way to keep internet service & security, but cancel TV

Hi, 

I have read on various forums differnet views on the best way to do this so thought I'd check here first.  I currently have this package:

X1 PREMIER SECURE TRIPLE

TV Digital Preferred

Internet HSD Blast Pro

Home XH Secure 300

I also have Xfinity Mobile but it's separate but hoping it might help with pricing/discounts. 

I no longer require the TV service and would like to cancel that part but keep everything else. How much would my new bill be and what is the best way to go about this? Any promos for existing customers?

Thanks,

Ian

Official Employee

Re: Easiest way to keep internet service & security, but cancel TV

applegateian, welcome to the forums! 

I would be happy to review the account with you to see what new promotions are available. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

@ComcastAlly I sent you a DM

Official Employee

applegateian, thank you! I just responded back there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!