Community Forum

Easement

Regular Visitor

Easement

I am trying to obtain a letter from Comcast/Xfinity to approve an encroachement of the utility easement on my property. Who do I contact about this? I called and the lady I spoke with wasn't helpful.

Official Employee

Re: Easement

Hey @jimca16

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums. I can help. In order to do so, can you please send me a private message with your first and last name? From there, I'll need to gather a few more details and then I can get this process started. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Easement

Hi @jimca16

I wasn't able to confirm whether or not you have received the document you need. If you have not yet and need me to reach out for you again, please send me a private message and I'd be happy to do so. This thread will now be locked. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!