Community Forum

Early termination fee

New Poster

Early termination fee

Please tell me how to find out what my early termination fee will be.  I was told that after I close the account I would just have the fee added to the final bill.  I may not drop my account if the fee is too high.  I have called, gone online to My Account and Help & Support etc. Still looking for the answer. I will say the person I spoke with did the best he could but did not get any answers.  Please let me know what I do next.

Expert

Re: Early termination fee

Ca15 wrote:

Please tell me how to find out what my early termination fee will be.  I was told that after I close the account I would just have the fee added to the final bill.  I may not drop my account if the fee is too high.  I have called, gone online to My Account and Help & Support etc. Still looking for the answer. I will say the person I spoke with did the best he could but did not get any answers.  Please let me know what I do next.

ETF would be $10 x # of months left on your contract.  Home Security is separate.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Early termination fee

Hello Ca15. If you still need help from an Official Comcast Employee, I can help get you the Early Termination Fee amount associated to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.