Community Forum

Early Termination Fee

Highlighted
New Poster

Early Termination Fee

Hello,

I was looking at a deal to change my plan, and I saw that there would be a 230$ Early Termination Fee should I terminate the plan. I wanted to know if "termination" also includes changing to another Xfinity plan in the future. This isn't being charged to me now, however I was wondering if this would be applied to me if I wanted to switch my Xfinity plan later down the line.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Early Termination Fee

@crazyt wrote:

Hello,

I was looking at a deal to change my plan, and I saw that there would be a 230$ Early Termination Fee should I terminate the plan. I wanted to know if "termination" also includes changing to another Xfinity plan in the future. This isn't being charged to me now, however I was wondering if this would be applied to me if I wanted to switch my Xfinity plan later down the line.

An ETF only applies if you cancel all of your services.  There is no fee for upgrading or downgrading as long as you keep one service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!