Community Forum

Early Cancellation

New Poster

Early Cancellation

My mom is terminally ill and under Hospice Care, so I moved her into my house to take care of her. I contacted Comcast Customer Service on April 16th to cancel her services and asked for the early termination fee to be waived. I explained the situation to the person on the phone and was told that they would not waive the early termination fee. I asked to speak to a manager, but the woman from Customer Service said the manager wasn't available to speak with me. So, I went to the local Comcast store and spoke to a very nice manager who said he would take care of waiving the fee. Almost a month later and the fee is still on my mom's account. Watching a parent die is extremely painful, and having to deal with this ** from Comcast is unbelievable. Who can I contact to resolve this situation?

<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Language>

Expert

Re: Early Cancellation

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Early Cancellation

Hello CDH1940. I can assist with reviewing your mothers account and notes regarding the Early Termination Fee. Please send me a private message and include your full name, your mothers full name, her service address, and her account number so I can access her account.