Community Forum

ERROR ON MAPS Cannot get service because my house has the same address as a current subscriber!

Regular Visitor

ERROR ON MAPS Cannot get service because my house has the same address as a current subscriber!

I live on a property that has two homes on it, one of the homes already has Internet service through comcast; for some reason I am not able to order Comcast services to my home, because according to your maps... I already have the service!

I would LOVE to get this fixed and get my Xfinity service going!

In Long Branch, NJ

Valued Contributor

Re: ERROR ON MAPS Cannot get service because my house has the same address as a current subscriber!

@Msetyon I would reccomend giving Comcast a call(1 (800) 934-6489) and setting up an account over the phone, I had a similar issue when trying to setup an account (there were multiple xfinity accounts at my address) and was able to setup over the phone and sort out any confusion the system was having. Good Luck! -TheMasterTech

Expert

Re: ERROR ON MAPS Cannot get service because my house has the same address as a current subscriber!

@msetyon

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks, but it has not been working, for some reaon they can't even get the order through... i even tried adding my address as an apt... and again as a 1/2 address.... no luck... they can't get it through!

Regular Visitor

Thanks!  I'll wait it out.

Regular Visitor

I still have not heard from anyone, are they going to private message me?

Official Employee

Hello msetyon. I can assist with submitting a serviceability ticket for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, complete service address, and contact phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!