Community Forum

ER1 Ticket Status?

Regular Visitor

ER1 Ticket Status?

Hello, I'.m trying to obtain a current status of my ER1 Ticket.  # 048915404.  It was put in on 3 Apr by the service tech that came out to the house.  I have tried calling customer service but not getting anywhere. Sure could use some help.

Thanks

Bppare11

Regular Visitor

Re: ER1 Ticket Status?

Does anyone have a good number to call so I can try and talk to someone at Xfinity about a ER1 ticket they put in back on 3 Apr 19

TIA

Regular Visitor

spoke with someone who stated my ER1 ticket was cancelled and the issue was moved over to Const.  They didn't have a forwarding ticket # or a Construction number or POC to call.  Anyone have a good contact for Const?

TIA

Regular Visitor

Comcast Construction Department Contact Requested

I was told that my ER1 ticket was referred over to Const but was not provided any contact info.  How can I get in contact with the Construction Department

Official Employee

Hello, bppare11! Thank you for reaching out to us. I can check what happened to your Erone ticker and reach out to the construction team if needed. We don't have a universal number for the construction department. Could you please send me a private message with your first and last name? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm having the same issue. Trash dumped in my yard by tech, have a ER1 ticket opened and I'm being told it will take 15 days for them to look into and resolve it. 15 days to come pick up a large pile of trash they dumped in my backyard.

New Poster

I have the same issue. Opened an ER1 ticket for a rep dumping trash in my backyard. I'm being told by comcast they have 15 days to 'resolve it'.