Community Forum

Drop line in yard

New Poster

Drop line in yard

Had cable line dropped 2weeks ago and no one has come out to bury the line yet. How long does it typically take? Thanks
Official Employee

Re: Drop line in yard

Hello @Blainep, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear that this line has not been buried yet, but I can definitely assist you with getting someone out to get this taken care of. It typically takes up to 14 days from the date that someone has been scheduled to go back out. I will check everything on my end. Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Who am I sending the private message to?
Expert

@Blainep wrote:
Who am I sending the private message to?

Click on @Comcast_Support's name in their post and then on Send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi and good morning, Blainep. Are you still with us?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.