Community Forum

Downgrading

Regular Visitor

Downgrading

Hi,

I have a bundle consisting of basic TV Package (30 channels) plus 100mbps internet. After one year i got our monthly payment  increased by 25%! I considered this an extremely high increase for a basic package. We barely watch TV at home, we just do not have time, so we just want internet connection. When trying to manage my plan i only get the option to improve and pay more for something i will not be using at all. Is there a way to downgrade to internet only?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Downgrading

Hello Uvox, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our community forums.  I can assist with going over current internet only promotions with you, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Downgrading

Hello Uvox, thank you for working with us through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!