Community Forum

Downgrading service from Portal doesn't work

Regular Visitor

Downgrading service from Portal doesn't work

Hello, I'm trying to downgrade service to Internet only and I am having trouble doing so. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Andrew

Expert

Re: Downgrading service from Portal doesn't work

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hi, baymax - I'd be happy to check what internet-only promotions we have available in your area. Could you please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello, I messaged ComcastElla last week and have not heard back. Is there someone else who can help?

Thanks,

Andrew

Official Employee

@baymax - I received your message and will reply back asap in PM. I was not in the office for the past 3 days. Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

Hi @ComcastElla,

Have you had a chance to check on my request?

Thanks,

baymax

Official Employee

@baymax - Just sent you a PM with the package details. 

Official Employee

Thank you for using our Forums, @baymax.  Please feel free to reach me if you get any questions or concerns.