Community Forum

Downgrading my service plan.

Regular Visitor

Downgrading my service plan.

I need help downgrading my service plan, its simply gotten too expensive. any help will be appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Downgrading my service plan.

Hello Streetvelocity. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

still need help.

Expert

@Streetvelocity wrote:

still need help.

Did you send a private message to @ComcastJoeTru as requested?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Yes, we were coming to a resolution and he stopped replying to my messages. I've sent 4 with no response.
Official Employee

Streetvelocity, my sincerest apologies for my delay in getting back to you. I located, and responded to your most recent private message this morning. Please allow me the opportunity to make it right. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Streetvelocity, glad we were able to find an offer that works better for you. This thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to create another post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.