Community Forum

Downgrading Service

New Poster

Downgrading Service

I would like to downgrade my service from the Triple Play package to Internet Blast only.  We no longer use the cable or phone so it makes sense.  I'm a long time Comcast customer.  Problem is when I call the 1-800 number I am only quoted the existing customer internet package price.  My 2 year contract is up next month and I would like to be offered the new customer price as it's a significant savings.  Please let me know how to proceed or reach out to me privately.  Thank you.    

Expert

Re: Downgrading Service

@sarkat15 wrote:

I would like to downgrade my service from the Triple Play package to Internet Blast only.  We no longer use the cable or phone so it makes sense.  I'm a long time Comcast customer.  Problem is when I call the 1-800 number I am only quoted the existing customer internet package price.  My 2 year contract is up next month and I would like to be offered the new customer price as it's a significant savings.  Please let me know how to proceed or reach out to me privately.  Thank you.    

Because you are an existing customer you won't be able to get the new customer price.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Downgrading Service

I was quoted today $80 +$13 for Blast for a cap of 1 teribyte per month. AT & T offers unlimited. Comcast has been over charging their customers for years.