Community Forum

Downgrading Service Help

New Poster

Downgrading Service Help

I would like to get rid of cable with Comcast, just keeping my internet and phone. There is a promotion for new customers; I have attempted to chat with support via Twitter and have been told that they dont have access to this promo. Aside from attempting an hour or more phone call, is there any way I can attempt to get this promotion? Downgrading service isn't an option on the comcast website because why would it be?
Screenshot_20180517-090402_Chrome.jpg
Expert

Re: Downgrading Service Help

If you're an existing customer, you cannot get a package that is available for new customers.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Which is extremely frustrating. Why have any brand/company loyalty when you get no benefit for doing so? I'm going to cancel and sign up in my husbands name.
Official Employee

Hi AWalls,

@Again is correct. New customers are offered lower pricing at an introductory rate for becoming new customers. If it's not too late, I'd be more than happy to review your account to see if I have any Internet/Phone offers that you may be interested in. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.