Community Forum

Downgrading Difficulties Help!

Regular Visitor

Downgrading Difficulties Help!

Hello, 

Today I have spent over 2 hours on the phone calling different 800, 866, 877 numbers trying to downgrade my package. I have been an Xfinity/Comcast customer for over 13 years. I lost my job for 4 months nd now am working but at less income. I pay $177 a month. I want ONLY 150Mbps internet, no TV. I saw online at Xfinity website - more than one- options for Blast Pro at $54.99/month 150+Mbps speed and even 10 bonus channels. I will have to cancel all comcast and go with someone else. They will not help and just say I do not have accesss to that. WTH? Why not? I am TRYING not to dump them because I think theyre a great company, but seriously upset now. HELP! All they offer is a weak 60Mbps and nothing else at $74.99. This should be EASY not HARD

Official Employee

Re: Downgrading Difficulties Help!

Hello tslittle. I have responded to your duplicate post about this located: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Downgrade-plan-internet-only-problems/m-p/3123047#M15...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!