Community Forum

Downgraded to internet only and see internet fee plus $30 of TV/Voice fees still in plan

New Poster

Downgraded to internet only and see internet fee plus $30 of TV/Voice fees still in plan

I recently downgraded from triple play to just internet. The order showed 66.95 a month for just internet and no fees other than possible fed/state taxes. Looking at my account 2 weeks later I see that TV and Voice were dropped but additional services related to tv and voice fees are still listed amount to about $30 and my plan shows $96 per month. This was not in the order I placed to switch to internet only, why would these fees still be listed almost 2 weeks after TV and Voice were dropped from the account.

In addition, I already had internet with the triple play, so I am not understanding why I see a fee for $41 for adding internet, it;s not like there was any setup or installation required as I did this myself switching to my own cable modem. In additon there was nothing listed in the order about a $41 fee. Hopefully this resolves itself after next months bill.

Official Employee

Re: Downgraded to internet only and see internet fee plus $30 of TV/Voice fees still in plan

Hi Justinaurora, I can review the charges in question on your account with you. Can you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you