Community Forum

Downgrade to Internet

Regular Visitor

Downgrade to Internet

I almost never turn on my cable box and I've been trying to just downgrade to Internet. I work frequently from home, so I need high speed internet, but I could easily do without cable. I sat on hold on the phone for an hour and can't do that with the calls I have to handle for work. Online chat stated they could only upgrade for me and were unable to downgrade. Wondering if a rep can message me and actually help.
Expert

Re: Downgrade to Internet

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

Please do not send a PM to any Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi stkaczyk, I can assist going over current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi stkaczyk, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I was able to assist getting you in a new promotion.

Thank you