Community Forum

Downgrade to Internet

Regular Visitor

Downgrade to Internet

I almost never turn on my cable box and I've been trying to just downgrade to Internet. I work frequently from home, so I need high speed internet, but I could easily do without cable. I sat on hold on the phone for an hour and can't do that with the calls I have to handle for work. Online chat stated they could only upgrade for me and were unable to downgrade. Wondering if a rep can message me and actually help.
Expert

Re: Downgrade to Internet

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

Please do not send a PM to any Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi stkaczyk, I can assist going over current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi stkaczyk, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I was able to assist getting you in a new promotion.

Thank you