Community Forum

Downgrade plan internet only problems

Regular Visitor

Downgrade plan internet only problems

Downgrading Difficulties

Hello, 

Yesterday I spent over 2 hours on the phone calling different 800, 866, 877 numbers trying to downgrade my package. I have been an Xfinity/Comcast customer for over 13 years. I lost my job for 4 months nd now am working but at less income. I pay $177 a month. I want ONLY 150Mbps internet, no TV. I saw online at Xfinity website - more than one- options for Blast Pro at $54.99/month 150+Mbps speed and even 10 bonus channels.  Do I have to cancel all comcast and go with someone else? They say I do not have accesss to that.  Why not? I am TRYING to stay with them because I think theyre a great company, and been a loyal customer for so long but seriously upset now. HELP! All they offer is a weak 60Mbps and nothing else at $74.99. This should be EASY not HARD. I need much faster internet than 60Mbps. 

thank you 

TSLittle

Contributor

Re: Downgrade plan internet only problems

Same boat here. I need to drop all TV and keep Blast, which I have now. 

Expert

@tslittle

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much!
I was going to cancel today. I’ll wait to see what they say first.
Official Employee

Hello tslittle. I can assist with an account review of the downgrade options available. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.