Community Forum

Downgrade plan internet only problems

Regular Visitor

Downgrade plan internet only problems

Downgrading Difficulties

Hello, 

Yesterday I spent over 2 hours on the phone calling different 800, 866, 877 numbers trying to downgrade my package. I have been an Xfinity/Comcast customer for over 13 years. I lost my job for 4 months nd now am working but at less income. I pay $177 a month. I want ONLY 150Mbps internet, no TV. I saw online at Xfinity website - more than one- options for Blast Pro at $54.99/month 150+Mbps speed and even 10 bonus channels.  Do I have to cancel all comcast and go with someone else? They say I do not have accesss to that.  Why not? I am TRYING to stay with them because I think theyre a great company, and been a loyal customer for so long but seriously upset now. HELP! All they offer is a weak 60Mbps and nothing else at $74.99. This should be EASY not HARD. I need much faster internet than 60Mbps. 

thank you 

TSLittle

Contributor

Re: Downgrade plan internet only problems

Same boat here. I need to drop all TV and keep Blast, which I have now. 

Expert

@tslittle

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much!
I was going to cancel today. I’ll wait to see what they say first.
Official Employee

Hello tslittle. I can assist with an account review of the downgrade options available. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!