Community Forum

Downgrade from Triple Play to Double play or internet only

New Poster

Downgrade from Triple Play to Double play or internet only

Is there a way to look at downgrade services option online. Everytime I try it shows only one offer which is what I already have.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Downgrade from Triple Play to Double play or internet only

Hello rajukale. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. Our website shows various pricing and offers based on customer eligibility and availability. When you attempt to add or view an offer on our website that you are not eligible for,  you may receive a message telling you to call in to receive assistance by a Comcast Employee. In this case, I would be happy to assist with going over the downgrade options available to your account. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Downgrade from Triple Play to Double play or internet only

Hi rajukale. This thread has been locked since we didn't see a response from you, . Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!