Community Forum

Downgrade Triple Play to Internet Only

Highlighted
New Poster

Downgrade Triple Play to Internet Only

Looking to downgrade from Triple Play to internet only (600 Mbps or Gigabit). Contract ended in September 2019, when I called about the rate increase,  was pushed from Double Play into Triple Play including Netflix, but without renewing the contract. Now, apparently because of the Netflix, I can't review my options online for other plans and I'm forced to call the customer service line. When I contacted customer service, the prices I'm being quoted are $25 higher than Fios Gigabit. The Fios plan also has Disney+ for a year and $200 Visa Gift Card. I'd be thrilled in Comcast/Xfinity could just come up with a rate comparable to the other providers, but after three calls and a cancellation request, my account is set to expire on March 2nd. Is there an option other than returning the equipment and moving on to Verizon?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Downgrade Triple Play to Internet Only

Beside calling  . . .

check the Rate Card for your area, (the services & pricing list for existing customers).

Then you can compare the services that are available, & tell Customer Service what you want,

and/or have a basis to compare any promotional packages they might offer.

After signing in to your Xfinity MyAccount , this link should access your areas Rate Card , 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card