Community Forum

Downgrade TV while still in contract

Regular Visitor

Downgrade TV while still in contract

Is it possible to downgrade my TV package while still in contract. The price of my comcast Bill has constantly risen to the point where I am now paying $189 for TV - Phone and internet. I don’t use the phone, and only watch a few of the 220+ channels I have! The blast internet is the only thing I want to keep the same. Is this even possible to do?
Official Employee

Re: Downgrade TV while still in contract

Hello, emmdee23! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

Thanks for reaching out to us with such a good question. 

As long as you keep at least one line of service with us (internet, tv, home, or voice) you can make changes at any time even if you are under contract without being charged any early termination fees. 

I would love to look over your bill with you and see if we can find a plan that is more reasonable and works better for you. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello, Thank you for the quick resposne, I have attempted to send a private message however when I click your name I get taken to your profile and cannot locate a place that says "Send a Message" probabaly missing something!. Thanks 

Official Employee

emmdee23, I just got your private message, I'm glad to see you were able to find the right place to send me a message. I have replied to your PM and look forward to your response.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

emmdee23, 

I'm glad I was able to help you find a new plan that better fits your needs. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future.