Community Forum

Downgrade During Contract?

Regular Visitor

Downgrade During Contract?

So I am currently in a contract paying approximately $166 a month; however, my monthly income just plummeted due to a work injury. I called to speak with an agent about temporarily downgrading until I am able to get back to work full time, but was told that’s not possible. I’m getting several different responses from xfinity customers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Expert

Re: Downgrade During Contract?

Sorry to hear about your situation Smiley Sad 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Frequent Visitor

Find your local "Consumer advocate". Ours actually had a whole seperate case worker for Comcast. If you happen to be a veteran and registered, use the V.A.'s lawyer system to make the phone calls...Your health comes first, ya can't get blood out of a rock. Be as firm with them as you can be with out getting sicker, you can out last them! Hope you get better soon. The above suggestions comes from one who has a chronic illness and disabled....Don't let the jerks get you down!

Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.