Community Forum

Downed wires

New Poster

Downed wires

The snowstorm last night detatched the lines from my house to pole and its laying blocking walkway safety hazard. I called 800 number and they blew me off. Please advise how to get someone to my house thx
Highlighted
Admin1

Re: Downed wires

Hi Cpd1622 -- I can help get someone to your location. Please send me a PM with name as it appears on your account for authentication and I'll be able to get one scheduled as soon as possible. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Send A Message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issue, downed cable line, but no customer support.

Admin1

QN2 -- I can offer you the same assistance. Please follow the instructions above and I'll help you out. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

@ComcastZach, I have a similar issue. My cable didn't disconnect from the house or the pole but it has sagged down to where you can trip on it. It's about 1 to 2 feet of the ground. This happened because of the snow storm last night. I pressed on your name and there's no option to PM you. I'm in my phone, do I need to use a computer?
Official Employee

Hi benodiktine, we can assist you with this issue. Can you send us a private message with your name, full address, and the phone number that's listed on the account?-Sean