Community Forum

Downed internet for weeks

New Poster

Downed internet for weeks

I have had downed internet for weeks and after calling multiple times nothing has gotten fixed even after asking for a manager but mysteriously the manger can't be reached so they take my number and I will never receive a call back. Also I will have scheduled appt and the tech never shows up so I will call customer support and they say the tech will be there later that day but never shows up call again said he will be there the next day again doesn't show up I am beyond fed up with how customer service has been and the fact a manger has still not responded or called I am losing money for work with every day it's out so far the total loss has been 3200 dollars for not being able to use my internet to fix biomedical problems across the US. Does anyone have any input on what I can do to get my internet back
Expert

Re: Downed internet for weeks

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Downed internet for weeks

Hi, Fernald722 - Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or an account number. I will investigate your issue, my apologies for this unacceptable experience. 

Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!