Community Forum

Downed cable line

New Poster

Downed cable line

I have been struggling for the past month to get Comcast to come to my house and address a downed cable line that is laying on my driveway.  I have called multiple times, each time being told that I am "on the schedule for today", and no one shows up.  On Friday, 4/27, I was told that a tech did come to my house at 6:11pm, but did not see any cable line down.  My family was home at that time, and they did not see anyone in the yard.  There is also no way you cannot see this line down in my driveway.  As we speak now, I am waiting for a call from a supervisor, that I know will never come.  I am beyond frustrated by this.  We can't park in parking spots at our house because of this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Official Employee

Re: Downed cable line

Hi SheilaIzzy, I can assist you with getting your cable line raised. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!