Community Forum

Double play option for existing customer?????

New Poster

Double play option for existing customer?????

I've been a long term Comcast customer (96') and an early adopter of broadband (@home in 00'). Everytime my contract ends the price jumps an incredible amount I have to spend hours on the phone or going into the store trying to get any relief from the insane cost.  I do not want triple play, nor do I want any premimun channels, nor do I want home security or my mobile on this service. If I could get mix and match channel packages and braodband speeds that I could fit to my budget and opt to use on demand movies for my entertainment as my budget allowed you may keep me as a customer.  But this constant push of your existing and once loyal customer base is wearing thin. Fast. Your best deals are for the newbies that want nothing to do with cable? Ever hear of loyalty marketing? Where are the best deals for your best customers? Why aren't you giving us points for our monthly spend and bonus award points for our years of service? Why aren't these points converted into credits toward our annual renewal? It's no wonder you have a declining subscriber base! You have got to figure something out on this or you've got another cord cutter coming your way.  I've been dragging my feet as I've had my comcast email for too many years. It will hurt -but not as much as another round of calling customer service and fighting for a better rate.