Community Forum

Double billing

rumsey63
New Poster

Double billing

I paid my bill through my bank ,had my service shut off and had to pay it again with a credit card.

ComcastGabe
Official Employee

Re: Double billing

Hi, @rumsey63! Thanks for reaching out to Comcast over our forums page and for patiently waiting for a response! I am sorry to learn that the service was shut off after paying the bill through the bank. As someone who has been in your shoes before, I can relate to the inconvenience that this can cause! You have reached the perfect team to help! To get started, please click on my handle “ComcastGabe” and send us a private message with your first/last name and full address.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
herbwirts2
New Poster

Re: Double billing

You have sent me a late payment notice . I sent you my latest payment of $95.79 on 1/13/2021, my check # 9798.  What is your probem with the US mail?  My a/c # 8299 40 048 0766901. How about I send you  a payment today on my credit card to replace my previous check sent on 1/13/2021, #9798 amount $95.79 and you return my check #9789 when you receive it from US mail.