Community Forum

Double Play Deals

Regular Visitor

Double Play Deals

Our current plan is for Preferred Double Play, with Blast! upgrade, and our bill amounts to over $200 each month.  I chatted with a customer rep to see what offers are out there, and was told that the only one was for a Triple Play, which included Voice and more channels.  We don't want phone service, as we don't need a home phone.  We had HBO as part of our original package, but never watched a single thing, so the extra movie channels aren't worthwhile.  Basically, we want TV and internet.  I'd be satisfied with the "SurePrice" for our current plan, but that was noted as something for new customers even though the current rate plan has it under a heading that notes it is available until May 9, 2018.  I don't want to have to look into RCN or satellite, but it is touch to justify the cost for pretty basic services.  Has anyone received decent deals for TV and internet?

Official Employee

Re: Double Play Deals

JVC1975, let's take a look at offers for internet and tv in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

New Poster

I’m in the same boat. I bought a modem without the phone jack in order to cancel phone service and was told the price would go up if I dropped the phone. I understand they don’t want to lose revenue but at least give me more channels in exchange for dropping the phone. Don’t increase my rate. They force you to play the game of going to FIOS for the next 2 years and then coming back if FIOS won’t give you a deal 2 years from now
Official Employee

Glad we found you something you liked! Post again if you need anything!