Community Forum

Don’t say you’re 24/7

New Poster

Don’t say you’re 24/7

When comes to boots on the ground (service calls) xfinity is not 24/7.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Don’t say you’re 24/7

Nobody has ever said that techs are available 24/7 but when it comes to taking care of outages and emergency issues that affect large portions of customers and things of that nature, the maintenance team is available 24/7 (not for individual service issues).

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @Buc5, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! Please be sure to let us know if you need assistance with any other issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@Buc5, we have not heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!