Community Forum

Does xfinity automatically enroll you in Peacock streaming service?

Highlighted
New Poster

Does xfinity automatically enroll you in Peacock streaming service?

I got an email from Peacock to verify my gmail & pick a password for the Peacock Premium streaming service. The problem is i never signed up for this. I see on the peacock website that this service is free for xfinity users (at least that's how i understood it), but i just wanted to make sure this was legit. Does xfinity automatically sign you up for this? I get nervous when i get emails for something i did not sign up for. The Peacock website is not very helpful for things like this & it looks like that is on purpose.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Does xfinity automatically enroll you in Peacock streaming service?

@stanovb wrote:

I got an email from Peacock to verify my gmail & pick a password for the Peacock Premium streaming service. The problem is i never signed up for this. I see on the peacock website that this service is free for xfinity users (at least that's how i understood it), but i just wanted to make sure this was legit. Does xfinity automatically sign you up for this? I get nervous when i get emails for something i did not sign up for. The Peacock website is not very helpful for things like this & it looks like that is on purpose.

it is legit and password can/should be different than your Xfinity password. you need a password set to use the free premium and to use peacock on smart phones/tablets.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!