Community Forum

Does anyone know how to get in touch with headquarters?

New Poster

Does anyone know how to get in touch with headquarters?

Does anyone know how I can contact Comcast headquarters in Philly? I have been trying to get a hols of someone who can answer my complaint about my terrible service ( over 130 calls in 12 months for service interruptions) , I was told i would receive credit for each time it went out and then last week I was told i was not getting any credits. I am at my wits end. Who can help me?

Thanks, 

JL

Expert

Re: Does anyone know how to get in touch with headquarters?

Hi @jeffinocalafl,

Sorry to hear about your issues, thank you for giving the forums team a chance to help you get this resolved. 

I've asked a corporate Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Does anyone know how to get in touch with headquarters?

Hi @jeffinocalafl

I can help you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!