Community Forum

Does anybody care about the customer any longer with your company????

Highlighted
New Poster

Does anybody care about the customer any longer with your company????

I've been trying to get a new primary cable box from you for over 6 wks now. With the Covid Lockdown you're not sending out techs to work on bad boxes, you have closed the Dearborn, MI. locations so I can't take it in, the tech I worked with back in online determined that my primary box is toast, you even gave me a $20 credit for that month and you told me you were mailing me out a newe box and I could mail the old defective box back to you.  Well....I'm still waiting. I can't get past your crummy automated assistant to call direct, I tried the call back function and each time, I got your call back and your tech said they'd look at my files and then after about 30 min of being on hold I get disconnected. I'm paying you over $260 a month for your services and they're horrible. Is there anyone left in your company that gives a care about actually servicing anyone? You sure don't act like it.

New Poster

Re: Does anybody care about the customer any longer with your company????

10 days ago I called in a recurring problem on frequent picture break up on TV. Technician tried to troubleshoot over the phone to no avail. He set up an appointment for a technician to visit today July 9, apologizing for the long delay, citing COVID challenges. At the allotted time this morning I get a call advising that the tech was going to troubleshoot over the phone. I explained we’d done that already. He immediately advised, upon referring to the case noted, that my problem couldn’t be solved remotely and he would have to schedule a tech visit! This is RIDICULOUS. He then miraculously secured an appointment for within 24 hours! Why was I made to wait 10 days for a tech visit, only to be faced with a pointless phone call whose foregone conclusion was to bring in a tech the next day? I’m seriously researching dish alternatives now.