Community Forum

Does Comcast care or not?

Frequent Visitor

Does Comcast care or not?

My promotional rate is ending in early April. I tried calling today, but my social security number wasn’t recognized, even though I have used it before. Tried again later, and there was a long wait time.  Like everyone else, I would like my bill not to be any higher or even lower, but that seems to be a fantasy. My question is “ why doesn’t Comcast show any loyalty to the customers who have been with them a long time, and have paid their bills on time?”  A few months ago I called to see if any deals were available for existing customers. There were not. Has anything changed?  Fios is now available in my neighborhood as of the summer. It probably doesn’t mean anything, but I have been with Comcast since 1985. Does Comcast care or not?

Expert

Re: Does Comcast care or not?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi Jrzy70, 

Yes, we do care. I'd like to check your account to see if we have any new promotions for existing customers in your area. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have come to the conclusion they do not care .. so far no help from forum found in my previous posts.

Long trime customer needing help.