Community Forum

Does Anyone at Comcast even care? Employee put their hands on me too.

Highlighted
New Poster

Does Anyone at Comcast even care? Employee put their hands on me too.

I am so fed up with the complete lack of customer service.  I have calls in to the local news stations as well.  I made the mistake of moving during a Comcast contract.  It was, and still is, a nightmare.  Comcast for some reason reported my equipment as "lost" when I moved instead of a transfer.  Between that and my crossing an "imaginary line" as they said, I needed new equipment.  It toom a week, during which time I had no service, to get it straight.  I had to go to a store to get it done because I sat home with appointments for 3 days and not one person showed for them.  Comcast has told me that that was a 3rd party support service and they are not responsible.  I was told I would receive a $20 credit each time they did not show.  I was on the phone and waiting all weekend while in the middle of a move.  NO ONE would help me.  I had to go to the store to try and straighten out the equipment, which I did, and was told I would be credited for the week with no service as well as the missed appointments.  Needless to say, that never happened.  I went to the store again to see if I could get any help, but because of the situation we are currently in, an employee, Marc Pearson, decided to push me away from the door and told me to go call the 1-800 #.  I explained I had done that multiple times, but could not get any help.  He then cracked that I should just go home and pay my bills.  I told him that is the complete problem right there with Comcast.  There is no such thing as customer service.  All you want is money and could care less about the customers and I was cancelling the exact day my contract is up.  Pearson then decided to push me away and told me to get lost.  Two other employees then exited the store to verbally assault me as well.  Best part is I called and filed a complaint, as well as asking about credits again, and have yet to be contacted.  I did not go to the police at the time.  I had hoped Comcast would address this with me and their employee, but nothing has happened.  I am not and will not pay for a week I had no service as a result of their error.  That is given.  I should also receive the credits I was promised.  They are agents of Comcast and should be held accountable as such.  This has been an awful experience.