Community Forum

Does ANY of your technology actually WORK????

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Does ANY of your technology actually WORK????

Please sign in....thank you for signing in....please sign in...thank you for signing in....please sign in...
or
"please go to our app to check for outages'....................app doesn't work
or
'check the map for outages in your area'.........................map doesn't work
or
'your next in line for chat with an agent'......................screen freezes with the only option 'end chat'

I have been with you for just over a month or so...I've had to reboot my system half a dozen times, internet goes out once a week, TV about the same, reset set top boxes...Cable laying ontop of my lawn when your installer said 3 or 4 days???
but NONE and I really do mean NONE of your customer service technology works. Is it just that you hire the worst university of phoenix IT grads? for the love of pete, I'm going to my BAS in tech management, and can recognize a complete failure of a tech department. I left frontier for this????

#1 bury my cable
#2 fix your customer tech
#3 fix your hardware issues
pathetic

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Does ANY of your technology actually WORK????

Having similiar issues, only been on board 3 weeks, and nothing but "reception" issues.  Constant reboots.  Now an agent instead of putting me on hold, dropped me back in the queue.  how ridiculous...didn't even bother to call me back...And you will never get a technician the same day....

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Does ANY of your technology actually WORK????

BTW, neither the chat or a call technology is working.  A lot of issues at Xfinity.....