Community Forum

Do you have to actually use the voice service with triple play?

Contributor

Do you have to actually use the voice service with triple play?

I want to cancel my tv service and just use internet service since I'm paying to much for the amount channels I recieve in my current package. I have double play (tv/internet) and the channel offerings in my package are a joke.

I have the option to go to triple play and save some money for two years and get more channels. However I do not want or plan to use the voice service.

If I decide to change to triple play are their any hidden fees for the voice service and do I have to use the hardware required for voice, in other words a monthly rental change. I don't want any voice hardware since I will not use voice services.

thanks

Official Employee

Re: Do you have to actually use the voice service with triple play?

Hello, scage! 

Customers enrolled in Voice services don't need to make use of the service, but they do need to have a Voice compatible modem. You can check out https://mydeviceinfo.xfinity.com/ to check if your gateway will work. 

We want you to be happy with your service plan. I'd love to work with you to find a service plan that better fits your needs for a more reasonable price. 

Please send us a private message with your first and last name as well as service address so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!