Community Forum

Do I qualify for a credit?

Frequent Visitor

Do I qualify for a credit?

I've had Internet issues that have not been fixed yet for a month. Three technician have come out to my home. First one replaced a cable running from the pole. The second one said there was a problem at the Comcast plant. A few days later I got a automated call saying that the network issue was fixed. But it wasn't, so I contacted customer service and they sent out a new technician. The third technician came out and said the problem at the plant wasn't fixed. That it will take awhile before it is. My issue is that I have no upload speed. I use my Internet mostly for gaming and streaming. So it's been impossible to do either. The first time I called customer service they offered a $10 credit. I'm just wondering if I qualify for a credit for the rest of the weeks it's been down?

Expert

Re: Do I qualify for a credit?

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved. Smiley Happy 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Frequent Visitor

Well I was only offered a $10 credit. Probably my mistake using online chat and not calling.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hey ProClicker, 

@nerdberg is right. I can help address your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.