Community Forum

Dissatisfied customer

Highlighted
New Poster

Dissatisfied customer

I called to cancel cable and just keep my wifi because I can’t afford what I’m paying now and the package I have does not have even half of what I was getting with directv. I had seen online internet for 30 bucks, well that’s for new customers, shouldn’t loyal customers have some type of benefits as well? I was actually told that my plan was going out of promotion in September and would be 20 dollars higher and that the cheapest, lowest speed wifi would be more than what I’m paying for my cable and wifi now. I really wanted to stay with xfinity but I live alone and just can’t afford that much a month. I didn’t want to go with satellite internet either but looks like that’s where I’m heading. I am very upset that I paid this much for a service for a year that I really wasn’t happy with to start with to find out that I will have to pay more to continue the same service!! I feel like xfinity uses their coverage monopoly to hike up the prices that people will most likely have to pay or do without, which is what my situation seems to be. They were also not very helpful in trying to keep me as a customer I guess they don’t need my money since so many people have NO CHOICE and have to pay for their service I think that’s a terrible way to run a business! Needless to say I will not recommend xfinity to anyone!
Official Employee

Re: Dissatisfied customer

Hello, I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!