Community Forum

Dissatisfied Customer - Xfinity Customer service NEVER seems to get the point!

New Poster

Dissatisfied Customer - Xfinity Customer service NEVER seems to get the point!

I don't have many of the premium channels I used to have.

When I try to look up something the TERRIBLY REDICULUS website says I have to call a human! No ETA when this will be fixed!

Anytime I try to chat online, or even worse call Customer Support all you get is someone following a script.

Let me reset your box. Let me reset your modem. Didn't work? Let me reset your box .....  endless loop.

When you actually pin them down with the problem the answer is always the same "I'm sorry, I can help you with that"

Does NOBODY at Xfinity get the simple point - "I'm Sorry" doesn't fix anything! It only makes customers madder?

It's getting to the point the cancellation fee would be worth the price to go back to higher proced vendor. 

Expert

Re: Dissatisfied Customer - Xfinity Customer service NEVER seems to get the point!

@picassotkatt wrote:

I don't have many of the premium channels I used to have.

When I try to look up something the TERRIBLY REDICULUS website says I have to call a human! No ETA when this will be fixed!

Anytime I try to chat online, or even worse call Customer Support all you get is someone following a script.

Let me reset your box. Let me reset your modem. Didn't work? Let me reset your box .....  endless loop.

When you actually pin them down with the problem the answer is always the same "I'm sorry, I can help you with that"

Does NOBODY at Xfinity get the simple point - "I'm Sorry" doesn't fix anything! It only makes customers madder?

It's getting to the point the cancellation fee would be worth the price to go back to higher proced vendor. 

What premium channels are you missing?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!